3D filament ColorFabb 1.75 mm - Copperfill
ColorFabb Copperfill 1.75mm - 750g
Now, your 3D printer can print with metal ! The Copperfill filament is a PLA/PHA based compound mixed with fine copper powder. Printed objet will really look like metal parts...
After prining, the objets have a matte finish. With a bit of sanding and polishing the copper particles included into the filament will start to shine.
The weight is 3 times heavier than regular PLA. This will contribute to the perceived quality of the printed objets.
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm +/- 0,05mm
- Raw material: PLA/PHA with copper powder
- Melting point: 190 - 210°C
- Gross weight: 1,150 kg
- Support: rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size: diameter 200mm, hole 53mm, width 57mm
- Material weight: 750g minimum
- Color: Copper
Made in the Nederland
Photos are not contractual.