Spool of ABS filament – 1.75mm – 1kg
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a thermoplastic polymer used in industry for the manufacture of products featuring a high resistance to shock, rather rigid and lightweight. This is a raw material widely used by 3D printers.
This conductive antistatic ABS was made by ABS material, blends of carbon fiber, carbon black and permanent conductive masterbatch. It can be used for antistatic, static dissipative, conduction of electric current and screen of electromagnetic interference shielding.
- Resistance : 104 ohms/cm
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm +/- 0,10mm
- Melting point: 200° - 230°C
- Roundness: 1.75mm +/- 0,07mm
- Total weight: 1,26 kg
- Support: rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size: diameter 160mm, hole 32mm, width 62mm
- Material weight: 1kg
- Color : Black
Made in China
Photos are not contractual.