Spool of daylight-sensitive PLA filament – 3mm – 1kg
PLA (polylactic acid) is a polymer of biological origin which is biodegradable and bioavailable. This is a raw material recommended for RepRap 3D printers and similar types.
Filament color change when sunny daylighted. In the dark, it is whitish and becomes purple in the daylight. The process is fast and reversible.
- No odor during printing
- Low melting temperature
- Good fluidity
- Filament diameter: 3mm +/- 0,10mm
- Melting point: 175 - 210°C
- Roundness: 3mm +/- 0,08mm
- Total weight: 1,175 kg
- Support: rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size: diameter 160mm, hole 32mm, width 98mm
- Material weight: 1kg
- Color : White to purple
Made in China
Photos are not contractual.