Spool of 2.2kg NANOVIA Aramid fibers ABS composite - 2.85mm
Located in Britany, NANOVIA is a french manufacturer of high performance filaments for FDM 3D printers.
The Aramid fibers ABS filament is a specially designed blend based on Acrylonite Butadiene Stryrene (ABS) and aramid fibers which have been carefully selected in order to fit to most 3D printers.
This filament allows lighter printed parts with more resistance to friction and shocks than classic ABS.
- Filament diameter : 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
- Melting point : 250 - 270°C
- Support : rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size : diameter 300mm, hub 52mm, width 100mm
- Material weight : 2.2kg (around 338m)
- Color : Black
Made in France.
Photos are not contractual.