CHEETAH 3D filament 1.75mm - red - 1kg
Spool of CHEETAH NinjaTek semi-flexible filament 1.75mm - 1kg
Cheetah™ flexible filament is the fastest and easiest to print flexible filament on the market. The filament is printable across all types of 3D printers at ABS and PLA speeds.
It possesses industry leading durability (impact strengh 84% freater than ABS), abrasion resistance.
It can be used to make flexible objects as rubber which resume their initial shape after distorsion.
Suggested applications : seals, plugs, hinges, sleeves and nap-fit parts.
- Filament diameter : 1.75mm
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistance to many materials, including: naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Shore: 95A
- Coil size: diameter 220mm, hub 25mm, width 110mm
- Material weight: 1kg
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
- Color : Red (Fire)
- Recommended extruder temperature: 235 - 245°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 40°C
- Top and bottom layers: 30-45 mm/ sec
- Infill speeds: 60-80 mm/ sec
Made in USA
Photos are not contractual.