Spool of 0.5kg NANOVIA PA-6 R - 1.75mm
Located in Britany, NANOVIA is a french manufacturer of high performance filaments for FDM 3D printers.
PA-6 R filament is a recycled polyamide made from fishing nets. It is useable for mechanical parts which need to be resistant to shocks, heat and chemicals products.
Warning : to get better printing results, like all material of that category, it is higly advised to dry the PA6 filament prior printing (60° C during 4 hours or more when the spool has been exposed to moisture for an extended period).
- Filament diameter : 1.75mm +/- 0.05mm
- Melting point : 260 - 280°C
- Plate temperature : 80 - 100°C
- Support : rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size : diameter 200mm, hub 52mm, width 55mm
- Material weight : 0.5kg
- Color : Greenish black
Made in France.
Photos are not contractual.