Spoll of Bendlay filament - 3mm - 750g
Clear like Polycarbonate, bendable and resilient, with high-impact resistant and unbreakable The Bendlay is a revolutionnaty filament. It is easier to print than ABS.
This filament has several benefits : a high interlayer adhesion, no stress whitening by bending and food safe property.
Created by Kai Parthy who also designed the Laywoo-D3 and Laybrick.
- Filament diameter: 3 mm
- Raw material: modified ABS (Acrylnitril Butadien Styrene)
- Total weight: 1 kg
- Support : rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size: diameter 200mm, hole 53,3mm, width 55mm
- Material weight: 750kg (without support)
- Color: Glass-clear/Transparent
made in Germany
Photos are not contractual.