ColorFabb - Spool of PLA/PHA SteelFill filament - 2.85mm - 750g
Now, your 3D printer can print with metal ! The new SteelFill filament, made by ColorFabb is a PLA/PHA based compound mixed with fine steel powder. Printed object will really look like steel parts...
After printing, the objects have a matte finish. With a bit of sanding and polishing, the steel particles included into the filament will start to appear.
The high steel content of the SteelFill material makes this filament quite abrasive to brass nozzles. Don't forget to use appropriate nozzle as Hardened steel nozzle.
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm +/- 0,05mm
- Raw material: PLA/PHA with steel powder
- Melting point: 190 - 210°C
- Advised 3D printing speed : 40-80 mm/s
- Advises heated bed : 50-60° C (not strictly necessary)
- Gross weight: 1,150 kg
- Support: rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size: diameter 200mm, hole 53mm, width 57mm
- Material weight: 750g minimum
- Color: Steel
This filament has been tested by Colorfabb with a wide range of popular 3d printers particularly
- Ultimaker Original
- Ultimaker Original Dual Extrusion
- Ultimaker 2
- Makerbot Replicator 2s
- Delta Tower (E3D hot-end)
- Felix 20
- Leapfrog Creator
- Mass Portal Pharaoh ED
- Prusa i3 HEPHESTOS
Made in the Nederland
Photos are not contractual.