Spool of 1,75mm nGen filament
ColorFabb produces a high quality filament for 3D printers.
nGen is made from Amphora™ AM3300 3D polymer by Eastman Chemical Company. With nGen you will have good flow properties through the printer nozzle—even at lower temperatures than some other polymers require. These properties make nGen more workable at a wider breadth of temperatures, producing reliable results and resulting in less waste. With a glass temperature of over 85ºC it has over double the heat resistance of PLA. One of nGen truly unique features is its melt stability, meaning from pellet to filament to 3D Printed part, the mechanical properties of the material will hardly be affected. This provides a great deal of printing stability and the ability to reproduce the same quality parts over and over again, reducing failed prints rates.
- High strength and very high toughness
- Odor Neutral processing
- High Tg / improved temp. resistance
- Styrene free formulation
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm +/- 0,05mm
- Melting point: 220 - 240°C
- Gross weight: 1,150 kg
- Support: rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size: diameter 200mm, hub 53mm, width 57mm
- Material weight: 750g minimum
- Color: Light Grey
Made in the Nederland
Photos are not contractual.