Spool of 0.5kg NANOVIA PEKK Carbon Fibers - 2.85mm
Located in Britany, NANOVIA is a french manufacturer of high performance filaments for FDM 3D printers.
The Nanovia PEKK (PolyEtherKetoneKetone) filament enriched with carbon fibers has been designed to allow exceptional possibilities in the control of 3D printability. This technical material for skilled industrial use needs a high performance 3D printer.
Key benefits :
- High temperature resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Fire resistance (V-0)
Important notes :
- Using a 3D printer with heated enclosure is higly advised
- Anti abrasion nozzles with high temperature resistance
- Steam the filament before use: minimum 10 hours at 60 ° C
- Filament diameter : 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
- Nozzle diameter : >0.5mm
- Extrusion temperature : 395°C
- Tg : 160°C
- Support : rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size : diameter 200mm, hub 52mm, width 52mm
- Material weight : 0.5KG
- Color : Black
Made in France.
Photos are not contractual.