Spool of 500g NANOVIA PETG ESD filament - 2.85mm
Located in Britany, NANOVIA is a french manufacturer of high performance filaments for FDM 3D printers.
The ESD PETG is the best choice material in application for a protection against electrostatic shocks. Application examples : hard drives parts, electrical connectors...
This filament integrates conductive ceramic charges which allow the evacuation of accumulated static electricity.
Furthermore, PETG material has good chemical resistance.
- Filament diameter : 2.85mm +/- 0.05mm
- Extrusion temperature : 245 - 255°C
- Plate temperature : 85 - 90°C
- Support : cardboard spool
- Coil size : diameter 200mm, hub 52mm, width 50mm
- Material weight : 500g
- Color : Grey
Made in France.
Photos are not contractual.