Spool of CHEETAH Ninjatek flexible Filament 3mm - 500g
Cheetah™ flexible filament is the fastest and easiest to print flexible filament on the market. The filament is printable across all types of 3D printers at ABS and PLA speeds.
It possesses industry leading durability (impact strengh 84% freater than ABS), abrasion resistance.
It can be used to make flexible objects as rubber which resume their initial shape after distorsion.
Suggested applications : seals, plugs, hinges, sleeves and nap-fit parts.
- Filament diameter : 3mm
- High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
- Chemical resistance to many materials, including: naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Shore: 95A
- Support: rigid plastic full side spool
- Material weight: 500g +/-5%
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
- Color : Red (Fire)
- Recommended extruder temperature: 235 - 245°C
- Recommended platform temperature: 40°C
- Top and bottom layers: 30-45 mm/ sec
- Infill speeds: 60-80 mm/ sec
Made in USA
Photos are not contractual.