Stone filament Laybrick beta - 1.75mm - 0,25kg
LAYBRICK is a printable filament made with minerals (super-fine milled chalk). the filament is printable from smooth to very rough surface, near sandstone. It's great for architecture models / landscapes.
WARNING : beta version of this filament means that the grey color of the filament may change in nuances, the filament is also a little maiden, it may brake while bending, you should be sure (especially during a long print) that you can feed a broken part of filament again in your printer.
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Near zero warp
- The filament is printable from smooth to very rough surface, near sandstone. No plastic feeling.
- Melting point: 165° - 210°C (165°C to get smooth, higher temperatures will print rougher surfaces)
- Slicing: object fill max 25%
- Fan needs to be on
- Heated bed is not necessary
- Material weight: 0.250kg
- Color: sand...
Cautions: this is new material with very little feedback. Check carefully your 3D printer compatibility with its features. Fan needs to be on. Wait after printing until object is hardened, then remove it from the platform (2-4 hours). The printed object is temperature stabil to about 70°C. If possible, print in warm rooms with more than 20°C, the filament is more bendable.
Link to vidéo
Photos are not contractual