Spool of 1.75mm XT-CF20 filament
ColorFabb produces a high quality filament for 3D printers.
Produced from Amphora 3D™ Polymer by Eastman Chemical Company, Colorfabb XT is a copolyester that features excellent properties for 3D printing. Loaded with 20% of carbon fiber, this is the perfect filament to build high stiffness parts.
Warning : carbon fiber is abrasive. It is advised to use nozzles from stainless steel or hardened copper alloys.
- High strength and very high toughness
- Low Odor
- High Tg / improved temp. resistance
- Styrene free formulation
- Filament diameter: 1,75mm +/- 0,05mm
- Melting point: 240 - 260°C
- Glass temp (Tg) : 80°C
- Gross weight: 1,150 kg
- Support: rigid plastic full side spool
- Coil size: diameter 200mm, hub 53mm, width 57mm
- Material weight: 750g minimum
- Color: Matt black
Made in the Nederland
Photos are not contractual.