Spool of ABS FiloAlfa filament - 2.85mm - 0,7kg
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a thermoplastic polymer used in industry for the manufacture of products featuring a high resistance to shock, rather rigid and lightweight. This is a raw material widely used by 3D printers.
This premium filament is made in Italy by Ciceri de Mondel. Suitable for large format 3D printers like 3ntr A2.
- Filament diameter: 2.85mm
- Matière première : ChiMei 747
- Printing temperature: 240 - 260°C
- Support : rigid plastic spool
- Coil size: diameter 200mm, hub 52mm, width 55mm
- Material weight: 0,7kg
- Color: Red
Made in Italy
Photos are not contractual.